You have an idea for a product or business and are unsure how to start.
You’re concerned using an experienced lawyer will be too costly to afford.
New businesses need access to quality advice. To ensure you receive the legal and business advice you need at an affordable price we offer our “Business Start-up Program”™ to first time entrepreneurs. For a fixed fee of $3500* the Business Start-up Program provides our clients with:
- Business planning and strategy session
- Incorporation and organization of a company
- 2 hours of telephone or email support
- Strategies to minimize personal liability
- Shareholder agreement with your co-founders or initial investors
- Government regulatory compliance
*Government fees and other out-of-pocket expenses not included.
Interested in our Business Start-up Program? Contact us for more information.